Bear and Bunny Digital Stamp by Rachelle Anne Miller Creative Studios



Hello,  I am back with Rachelle Anne Miller Studios today, helping to promote stamps that have been in her shop.  Maybe you have seen them and maybe not.  

I had a little fun with this cutie, Bear & Bunny Digital, I used Copics to color the image and add shadows for the grass.  Then I felt like using oxide inks to finish the grass and do the sky.  I used 2 different greens and 2 different blues.  And it hit me!  I made the clouds with a q-tip and Lawn FawnPigment ink pad, Yeti!  Oh, yeah....that was totally awesome.  Oh, I am for sure someone somewhere has done this before but, I've not seen it.

instead of flowers, I used sequins with red rhinestones.  Added embroidery floss and that was it.  I wanted to keep it clean and simple!  This was an easy and fast card to make and a lot of fun.

I will see you again soon, I do have cards that I need to show you.  Enjoy your coloring! xoxo




 

Comments