Im in the mood to go snorkeling! AnyFin is Possible


Happy Labor Day my friends!  As we observe this day for our fallen soldiers we also get together with friends, family, and neighbors to bring in the summer months.  BBQ, open the pools enjoys the spring labor in our flower gardens, etc.

I have snorkeling on the brain after making this fun slimline card for Sweet Sentiment Stamps.  The stamp set is called AnyFin is Possible.  
The background is ink refills on glossy paper sprayed with alcohol and I used my compressor to move the ink around.

I colored all of the fishies and fussy cut them.  I didn't fussy cut them very well, but I got the job done.  LOL. 

For the top layer, I cut 3 different size circles.  I was going for an aquarium look.  It was so plain for me.  So I colored all along the outside edge.  Took a piece of fabric with alcohol and added texture.  Then I dotted with the same colors I colored the edges with to add even more texture. A few bubbles and I was done.  It was fun to make.  I took my time with this one doing it over a couple of days. 

I will be back tomorrow to share another design!  Enjoy your holiday and your coloring. xoxo





 

Comments