Hello, Today starts a new week and a new Clean and Simple Challenge with By DIEzyne Dies and C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps. Remember the goal is simple. But if you are like me and want to really get fussy and detailed with it....GO FOR IT! Make it yours, we just want you to play along.
Ok...get this! There is a twist, not only can you use Sketch #2 (below) BUT, you can also use Sketch #1. "I know right!" If you were so busy and didn't get a chance to come play with us for the last Challenge you still can. Finish up your design and enter it for this month. It still qualifies. And why not make a second card using sketch challenge #2.
Where do you enter your finished projects?
How Do You Play???
1. Your entry is to be uploaded to an "Album" created in the "Photo" Section in PPC and Friends OR in the CCD Fan Page Group.
2. The theme is Clean and Simple
3. It's anything goes (this may change, but for now...anything goes).
4. You have to follow the sketch. But you can rearrange the sketch if you like.
5. If you use By DIEzyne Dies AND C.C. Designs Rubber Stamp image your chances of winning quadruple!!!!!
6. If you use By DIEzyne Dies OR a C.C. Designs Rubber Stamp image your chances double.
Here is the first Sketch and the first Challenge!!!!
Good Luck everyone!
Want to quadruple your chances? Then lets shop!
Sketch #2 - Not a square :) and lets make a window card! By Diezyne Dies has a couple of really nifty bracket sets. You should try them out! Rounded Brackets with Pierced/Stitched edges and Pierced Brackets.
Try nesting two of the dies together to create a thin frame. This will give you a finished look to the area you've cut out on the large rectangle or card base.
Or...simply use the double sided circles. The outer edge of the die will leave a nice pierced and stitch mark.
Now, lets add some of my favorite shapes! Flags! Did you know, the new stitched flags and the original stitched flags nest together with thin margins when matted.