Back with my Gnomies

Hello Friends, 

First a little housekeeping with Blogger.  I have switched to a new email service
 
Click on the logo
If you are using Feedburner it no longer works.  I recommend this service.



Halfway through the week and has it been a busy one.  Today I am so very excited to share with you a new release from Whimsy Stamps.  Gnomes Lift You Up paired with the new release Slimline Dies Cornered Rectangle.  


Before I talk about the card.  I want to tell you I feel is so awesome about how Whimsy operates.  Their releases are awesome because there are 3 a month! WOW, HOW COOL IS THIS!  They actually have their customer's budget first.  I mean, let's get real.  We want it all but, the fact is we can't have it all.  But we can afford a little at a time.  That is why the 3 releases a month are fabulous.  Second, they are really on top of their shipping.  When I order something it is here so fast.

Ok, now onto the card.  I had a blast coloring this adorable stamp by Chrissy, her gnomes are so adorable. When I colored this stamp I took my time and it was therapy. I used so many colors and tried something new on the tree leaves.  Instead of dotting I used the side of my brush nib, laid it down, and pulled it up.  But I made them very small.  It went faster than dotting it with the tip of my nib.

Ok So I have an updated version of my Color Palette and it is Instagram Friendly.  Now it is broken down step by step and named for what the color combo goes to.  It also has the product used on it. 

I would love for you all to share it, pin it, where ever you can. 


Well, I hope you enjoyed today's share.  I will be back with another very special Whimsy Post this month with the next release.

Click the button and don't forget to confirm in your email.  Don't forget to add me to your email address so I don't go to junk.  I do pay for this service.  If you are not interested, please unsubscribe vs. sending me to your junk file.  Thank you for allowing me in your email box!!!



 

Comments

Aunty Sue said…
just stunning love the stamp