Shark bait ooh ah ah

 Hi Friends, 

Told ya' I'd be back with more whimsy love this month.  Ummm, nope these are not Sand "Shahks".  These are those big momma jammas that if you start hearing the music.....you is in big trouble!


However, these goofy fellers are just happy to wish anyone a happy anything!  

Can you believe this card took me 40 minutes to make from start to finish with no plan in mind.  I stamped the goofy trio and started coloring and before I knew it I was done.  Whimsy has it all right down to the embellishments!

I loved this so much I made it into a hanging sign. That's why you see the string if you were wondering.

Ok, are you ready for the color palette it's an easy one and you can easily follow it and color your very own.




Click the button and don't forget to confirm in your email.  Don't forget to add me to your email address so I don't go to junk.  I do pay for this service.  If you are not interested, please unsubscribe vs. sending me to your junk file.  Thank you for allowing me into your email box!!!











Comments