Tonic Weekend Sponsor at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends

This weekend Tonic is the Sponsor of the Weekend at
Passionate Paper Creations and Friends
Join so you can enter to win 1 of 3 amazing prizes!



Did you know Tonic has really amazing dies to create boxes and more mixed media 3D objects?  
This is one of my favorites! This set is called 

PARFUMERIE PERFECT PANACHE GIFT BOX SET

It has endless possibilities with 28 dies!



I had a blast with this one creating a butterfly topiary.  I used Aqua Flow Water Color, Nuvo Mousse, Glitter Brush, Glaze, Glitter.  I think it is the only thing I've done in a long time that doesn't have Nuvo Drops!  Oh and the Nuvo Brushes are AMAZING!  The big brushes for applying Mousse and stenciling are a must have.  I even used the Aqua Flow Water Color and Glitter brushes to some of the flowers.  Just look at the leaves.



Thanks for visiting today!  I have the mixed media bug now!
I think I will enter this into the I am Roses Challenge.






Comments

Bunny said…
What a fabulous creation. It looks like a container you'd purchase. I love paper crafting. [Bunny]
Rosie said…
Wowzers girl, this is AMAZING!! Thank you for playing along in our challenge at I Am Roses! Hugs, Rosie