Paper Door, Unlock Your Creativity with a stack of elves


Ok seriously, how cute is this!  I know I made it but I just love it!  Just look at these faces, who wouldn't want to color them.  They are the perfect size to stack so I did!  I just love stacked images.
I thing the other thing I like most is the non traditional holiday colors.  I used my two favorite colors together vs the red and green. 

Yup, I am keeping this card for us.  Just so I can display it year after year. It makes me smile and I hope it does you too.  

You really want to get this months Paper Door Kit! Click here to purchase the kit.




The only thing I used that wasn't in the kit was a paper cutter, die machine, adhesive and my markers.  You know the basics.  These little elves would also be so adorable colored in pencils.  And what a wonderful thing to have your kids do.  Make cards for their grandparents.  The options are endles!

Unlock your creativity with PAPER DOOR!  Click here to purchase the kit.
And we would love to see what you create with your PAPER DOOR kit, be sure to share on social media and tag #whimsystamps or join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/whimsystampsinspirations/ You never know, you might be featured on our Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Blog.

Comments