What a Lovely Tree

What A Lovely Tree!

Oh, I had so much fun coloring this image,  Heart Tree Rubber Cling Stamp.  I really just kicked back  and plaid with it.  I did the background first in shades of blues and blue greens with blending solution.
Then the grass, the the tree trunk and branches and the foliage part of the tree.  I left the hearts for last because they are red.  Red is easy to drag into areas you don't want.  So I alsways leave it until last.  

This stamp will be used again.  Which is rare because I rarely color a stamp more than once.  

I think I might do a live coloring of it on Passionate Paper Creations and Friends.  There are a few technigues in here I think would be great for beginners.  And filling the tree with the foliage when it isn't drawn in is fun.



Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to join the Whimsy Challenges on the Whimsy Blog



Comments