The Paper Door with holidays elves



Ok, I admit it...I love this Paper Door Card just as much as the last one.  It was so much fun!  And those faces kill me.  I know Paper Door is suppose to be easy and Clean and Simple.   But when I opened the box my brain when in all directions.  So there had to be a compromise.  I did two project that were very simple and those took me the longest to do...like forever!  Then I made two cards that were more not CAS.  Those were really fast.  What is wrong with my brain?  Don't answer that!

My point is this, Paper Door and what you get inside can be a easy as you want and for the very beginning crafter.  It is also for the more seasoned crafter.  That is what I wanted to show this month.
Don't think of it as a beginners box.  Think of it as OH, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT I CAN COME UP WITH!  Paper Door is an crafting adveture for sure.  

Unlock your creativity with PAPER DOOR!  Click here to purchase the kit.

The only thing I used that wasn't in the kit was a paper cutter, die machine, adhesive and my markers.  You know the basics.  These little elves would also be so adorable colored in pencils.  And what a wonderful thing to have your kids do.  Make cards for their grandparents.  The options are endles!

Unlock your creativity with PAPER DOOR!  Click here to purchase the kit.
And we would love to see what you create with your PAPER DOOR kit, be sure to share on social media and tag #whimsystamps or join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/whimsystampsinspirations/ You never know, you might be featured on our Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Blog.

Comments

Bunny said…
This is a sweet card with all the elves gathered around. The ornaments on this card are so pretty. [Bunny]