Just Starting To Collect Copic Markers?






Are you just starting to collect Copic Markers and not sure where to start?  Let me help you.
I have come up with a good foundation of color combos to start out with.  

As a matter of fact, I teach from the original list, "My Go To Colors" 

Of course, I add to them helping students build their collection and teaching them to use a different color from what they currently have.  But, this is a good place to start.

In addition, if I am in a more Vintage Mood and I don't feel like thinking colors combos and I just go to "My Vintage Go To Colors"  It's pretty handy dandy too.  

So if you are one that likes the basics or one that love the Maja Papers and the vintage collection of papers, you will like to start with the Vintage Colors.  

Just click the button above the says My Go To Colors.  and there you have it.  Save and Print and they are yours to keep.  No stealing no copying someone else,  I am sharing with you.

Enjoy!
xo, Rhea

Comments