Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook





It's true!  We have about 60 sponsors and each week we have a sponsor of the week.  This sponsor offers PPCF Members a discount to their store.  But wait!  Weekends, There is also a sponsor.  This is a product linking game.  And you could win a gift certificate to that sponsor's store,  Seriously fun.

I am also working hard to do live coloring as much as I can.  At least 1 a month.  Wouldn't it be awesome for me to 1 a week! I like to under promise and over deliver.  I actually never know what direction my schedule is going!  Today could be calm and quiet and then the phone rings and BAM...I am busting a move to get ready for a class or a deadline I wasn't expecting.

Here is a list of our current sponsors.  They are also listed on the left side of my blog and if you click on them they will take you straight to their website.


Of Course, we have to have rules.  I know, I know...I don't like rules either.  But in order to have as many sponsors as we do, I have made them promises.  I tend to keep these promises!!  The search for sponsors is never-ending.

Won't you please join us.  We have so much fun and the inspiration, good time and friendships are the best ever. 

xo, Rhea

Comments