Copic Color Combo Sheets


Are you new to Copics?  Have you been using Copics for a while?  Do you still have problems trying to find color Combos?  Do you write them down or keep a journal of your colors?

Well, I do and I always have.  And you are welcome to them!!!!

If you click at the top of the blog you will see Copic Color Combo Sheets.  Bam!  It's all there just for you.  Click and save.  Print and you have exactly what I have.  I've even given you the blank sheets to print your own and coloring in your circles so you have true color.

There are some skin tones in there now and I am working on woods and metals.  But I want-to do that live.  I think it would be fun. 

I will continue to add colors so check back regularly.  I am always pulling papers and matching colors.  

I use a picture portfolio from the craft store that is 5x7.  It has held up for years. And, yes, I refer to it all the time.  Sometime, I want to color and not think. lol.  This is a quick and easy way to do just that.  

Enjoy!
xo Rhea

Comments