Are we Ready to get some color on? Day Two- TealGlow


Hello and welcome to a series of three of the cutest monsters EVER!  These 3 cuties are from Gerda Steiner Designs' digital collection.  The image is below from the site with the link.  The picture is exactly how I printed and colored it.  I actually had not a clue what I was going to do with it.  And it hit me.  A card set.  Then as they lay on my desk I kept putting off posting them and it hit me. What a great way to kick off a live series on PPCF!  So today I will be going live around noonish EST with "Teal Glow". Because it has blue mixed in with purples...hello, Teal Glow.  So go to FB to my group Passionate Paper Creations and Friends and let's start learning how to pick color combos,  But most important let's get advanced with 5-6 or 4-6 marker combos that you wouldn't think of. Here is a link to where I will have the live video




 

Comments

cotnob said…
Hi Rhea, just to let you know, when I try to visit your blog using Google Chrome I get a Malware warning, I don't know if it is my security software being a little sensitive or if there is actually something wrong.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x