A little panda love



Digi Doodles is really getting into Pairables Digi images.  They are just adorbs!  Here I was lucky enough to play with Panda Love.
 
You can see how many images and elements you get in a set.  You can make a complete scene.  In this set with the holiday coming the panda with the heart jumped out at me. Plus I am just getting back in the grove. 


I really went all out on the hearts!  I just love the background die and I've never used it until now.  With some of the cutouts, I colored them T9 and put them back in the die with a little glue.

Another little thing I did was to take a little gesso and splatter it all over the card.  I am falling in love with gesso to use on my cards now vs. white gell pens in most cases. 






Thanks for stopping by.  It sure would mean a lot to me if you signed up to receive my blog in your email! Mwah!



Comments