Whimsy New Release


"Thank you and your welcome" in my opinion this word isn't said enough today.  I personally use both "thanks and thank you" every day to my husband and friends every chance I get.  That is why when I received this amazing heart stencil and 3 piece Thanks Die I was so happy!  

This card could have gone two ways.  Very clean and simple, or, not.  I chose NOT!  Making a Clean and Simple Thank You card means someone did some nice.  Adding more time and effort to the making of the Thank You card means they did something very special.  There's a difference.


This card is to you, my friend and follower.  You leave me sweet messages.  You have joined my facebook group Passionate Paper Creations and Friends.  You sent me friend requestion on FB, you pin my work and you follow my on instagram.  Some of you even take my classes.  You are all very special to me.  So I thought my first post of the year should be to you!  Thanks for being there for me and being my firend.

The Heart Stencil was airbrushed with R85.



Comments

Cindy Groh said…
I love the layers.