Lemon Zest

Hello, ok....so...Amy was right!  I love to color yellows now.  No, seriously I do.  You might look at this class and think, "I don't want to color lemons."  Oh, yes you do!  This class was awesome.


Ok, I have to admit, I did do a few things a little different from Amy.  But that is ok.  We should all learn and add what we know to make something our very own.  I use a blender marker to dot all over to add aditional texture at the end of marker coloring.   And I went with a lighter under color.  You will have to take the class to find out what I mean by that.  Just saying.

Amy and I agree that students should take what they know and what we teach them and put them together to make it their own work.  

So listen up peeps....if you shy away from coloring with yellow.  Seriously, sign up for this class!  You will love it.



Comments

Bunny said…
The lemons are beautiful. The color yellow is a wonderful sunny color. [Bunny]