Rhea with Bloobel Our Sponsor Of The Week!


Hello and welcome back!  I am really pleased to have Bloobel Stamps and Coloring Pages as Sponor of the week over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Group this week.  


When I saw "Running Scared" I knew the perfect sentiment to go along with it!  Riley and Company has some of the funniest sentiments ever.  They go so well with Lisa's images!  Now this image is part of being a Subscriber which is only $5 a month and you get free images that are not available to the public.  


This image was really fun to color.  A lot of sweeping with the side of the nib.   I started with the sky, then the ground.  But the really fun part was giving the image motion by simply adding light flicks in sky colors and BV20 and C0.  




Please make sure to jump over to Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Group! You will be able to get a special discount this week only and only on the group.
Also, thank you, for stoping by today and visiting.  I will be looking for you over at PPCF.
Blooble Stamps
Riley and Company Sentiments and More
Copic Markers
X-Press It Blending Card
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Comments

Candy said…
Absolutely Awesome!!
Candy said…
Could you please tell me what to subscribe to? I am confused LOL
Nothing new for me........
Thank you, Candy
This is a fabulous card !! The design is so unique and the coloring job is so perfect !!