It's Totally-Tiffany Week at PPCF! Special Savings on The Group!





Hello, Everyone!  This week at Passionate Paper Creations and Freinds Facebook Group, we are excited to have Totally-Tiffany as our Sponsor Of The Week!  You know me I love organization so Tiffany and I are two peas in a pod! 
This is the place to go if you want to organize your creative space!  Over this week I am going to share with you on the Facebook Group different ways to use the Desk Maids.  I am going to show you different ways to organize them and place them.  So be sure to join the PPCF Group so you can see what I've come Up with.

Today, I will start you off with a Roller Cart!  This works with an Ikea Cart or This Cart from Old World Market.

on this cart I have:
Stamp & Supply Stadium - Die, Stamp & Supply Organizer - Pen & Ink Palace 
Did you know that the Stamp & Supply Stadium holds all of the Nuvo Drop By Tonic Bottles!  I literally squealed out loud!  The Die and Stamp Supply Organizer has endless possibilities with what you can organize!  I choose to put my sentiment stamps and the stamps I know I need to work on or classes.  I am always searching for Sentiments.  So now I have my favorites all to together in one organized place.  The Pen & Ink Palace let's just say it is perfect for the 1" Distress Inks!  It holds all of them!
Here are a few close ups....






All this on one nifty cart that you can tuck away neatly when you are not using.
Now that is organization...Way to go Tiffany.



Comments

Bunny said…
I love this cart. I could use a few of these. [Bunny]