I Brought Cake

Good morning Welcome Back to Passionate Paper Creations...
 this is Ruby from and that's all she wrote sharing a lovely card using some NEW Polkadoodles 
Time for Tea Stamp " I Brought the Cake" and paper with many Creative basics dies.

I colored her with copic markers and fuzzy cut her out




I have a line of dies that went into use to create my card. For my base I used Creative Basics Grace Build-A-Card Die kit. That created my white clean base with a beautiful trim circle. Then I layered all my die cuts with dimension tape.Finished with a gold trim bow for a contrasting color. I hope I have inspired you today and get you creating. You could find the list of dies down below that went into use.



Have a wonderful day.



Comments

Unknown said…
Gorgeous card, love the shaped base and then the different colours you have brought in with the different die cuts :)
Hugs Kaz x