Dotted Daisies in the Rain


               

                  Hello and welcome to Passionate Paper Creations.

Dorinda here today with my design using the new dies
Creative Basics by Rhea
                  

There are five sets:

             
      Cloudy Days and Waves                         Dotted Daisies                            Double Stitched Circles


                                                              
Fancy Rectangles Build A Card Set                                                          Half Double Stitched Circles        
    
I've taken three of the sets and created my card.
I've used



I love Rhea's Create a Card dies. 
The rectangle is always my go to. It just fits everything. 
What I love most about this one is that I can go vertical or horizontal with my card.
The little inside bit, is a square. LOVEEEE
 I used all sizes of the  Cloudy Days and Waves
with my background paper. Then I scattered the placement to create the cloud look.
Now, the coolest thing here is...
Wait for it...
When I cut the glued cloud pieces together an went to cut the shape...
ONE PASS through my machine!

I used a the leaf with Dotted Daisies
I was seriously so impressed with the cloud, I had to test another theory,
I used art foam for my material. 
Yep, one pass.
Oh my gollies.

And that leaf...
so delicate and it fell right out of the die.
No punching, poking or struggling.
Love them.

So for my total cuteness to finish of my card, I choose this little honey,

Oh, and did I mention the price of the new dies?
They are all under 20$.
Go check them out.
Hurry, the supplies are limited.



Comments