Crazy Fun With Bloobel!


Welcome back to Passionate Paper Creations!  Rhea here today to announce and share!
It's all about Bloobel Stamps this weekend over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Group!  We have a fun coloring contest and games with chances to win Gift Certificates to Bloobel Stamps Store! These are some of the funnest images to color and giggle over!

If you have any sense of humor you will have so much fun this weekend!  If you know me at all you know I am a nut!  So these images are right up my ally!

Here is Bureau Of Complaints available HERE


I'm sorry but this reminds me of so many older men that have been married for a very long time!
They have a tendency to to block out their wives talking all the time.  hahahahhahahaha
Now, Jeff and I are just getting ready to celebrate 7 years together and he already does this.  My Dad does it to my Mom, like....ALL THE TIME!  Mom will snap at him and say "John", and he will get the goofiest look on his face on purpose.  I swear he cracks me up every time.  I know Mom is laughing on the inside as I am belly laughing out loud.  It's the best!!!!

Ok for what other goodies I used
From My Creative Basic Dies and Embossing Folder Line

Here are the colors I used...feel free to pin it!

HEY, see you over at PPCF ( Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Group!)


Comments