Amber and Wendy's Bouquet


Hello welcome back my friends
Ruby here with a double share of Inspiration.
Both of my cards are kept simple and clean. I think that's trending now. I see so many beautiful colored cards with a simple sentiment and like what I like to say "That's all she wrote" lol!!!
Actually that's the name of my blog ha ha ha!
Well let me introduce you to my first card. This is a Saturated Canary rubber Stamp from LDRS Creative. I colored her with Copics and touched her up with pencils for a precise finish.

I used a few cuts using the Creative Basic Dies.
I just LOVE my Basic Stitched Flag die. I pretty much use it all the time.
 I created a pin  with it on the corner and added them with different Design paper for added depth.
At the bottom border a single Basic Cutting Edge border I cut for a nice clean trim.

My next card is featuring CandiBean Rubber stamp Wendy's Bouquet from LDRS Creative. I also colored her with copics .  


I used Cutting Edge Border I to add contrast to the bottom of my card. I love the fun stitched wave that the die gives. I've seen so many different ways of the use of this die. 
the ideas are endless :)


Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day

You could find all the Creative Basic Dies HERE




Comments