It's a Power Poppy Weekend!


Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Celebrates Power Poppy June 3rd, 4th, and 5th.
Come join Passionate Paper Creations and Friends (must be a member, not a member please join)
for a special discount and coloring contest.  You could win something special :)

Here is a little tasty something I colored up for this weekend.


Clean and simple with no other paper than Copic XPress It Blending Card a little piece of jean fabric and blending solution.  Oh...and a ruler
with these colors
white gel pen
.08 Multiliner
YG13, 97, 99 and YG21
R05, 27, 29, 50, RV99
Y11 and Y19
BV20
Sorry I didn't have time to do a color palette.  I will get one done when I return home.

Please come join the group if you are not a member!  We have so many FRIENDS at PPCF!


Comments

CherylQuilts said…
Very cool coloring, Rhea, and I love your denim frame! Amazing card! Big hugs!