Awake in Purple Dream


Hello and welcome back to Passionate Paper Creations!  Rhea here sharing Awake in Purple Dream by:


I colored this image while waiting for one of my classes to start a few weeks ago and finally finished the card design.  I love the whimsical and mystical art of Ching-Chou Luik  and I hope you do as well.  One of my students at another store pulled the original coloring up and asked me about it.  She asked if I was going to make it into a card......I wish I could remember who it was in Maryland!!!!
I am certain she will see it and leave me a message :)  

Here is the color palette I used. 
for more color palettes visit HERE
for my favorite color combo sheets visit HERE


Until next time....xoxo







Comments

Linda Levoir said…
Totally gorgeous and some of my fav colours :) xx