Those Who Love


Welcome back to Passionate Paper Creations~ this is Rhea!  I'm here today sharing inspiration for Stampendous!


This is such a fun card and just one stamp!  It's a new release and one of several that I just love!  
I will be including this in my class in Virginia in just a few weeks.  If you can't make it to Virginia I will be teaching this in one of the classes in Connecticut in June!  Watch for my "class" page for updates.  

Did you know that we are celebrating Stampendous this weekend over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends?  There is a coloring contest you can enter to win a gift card to Stampendous!  No purchase necessary!  So come on over and join us.  Click HERE

Here are the colors I used.






Comments

Denise Bryant said…
Gorgeous card! Love the stamp and the background! Awesome colors!