Can we talk about the elephant in the room? It's Pink!


Hello, Can we please talk about the elephant in the room?  It is pink after all!  "I Forgot" is way to cute and I find humor in this image.  It can be with many different sentiments...just use your imagination.  Color it green and say, hope you feel better soon.  Baby cards, I'm Sorry, and the list can go on.  

I colored this image using R000, R11, R21 and E04.  Grays were C1, 3, 5  The blue flower B91 and 95.  To add shadows I used BV00.  Then to deepen I used just a little of a brown Prisma Pencil with highlights of white Prisma Pencil.
The Dies are from the new release By DIEzyne Card Maker #1 and Heart Border.  I also used BDZ Large Rectangles Stitched.  You can find all of these dies by clicking here





Comments

Dortesjs said…
darling elephant sooooo sweet and lovely colouring