Make It Clourful - New Challenge


Hello, New challenge is starting over at Make It Colourful!    For the easy challenge use browns.  Hard challenge = Sepia/Monochrome Photo affect.  

This is one of my favorites!  Awesome...you don't have to pick colors...hahahaha!  Just color it all E40"s!!  Right on!!!

To achieve the background effect, I used a water brush filled with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol.  I inked the tip of my brush and stippled the color to the background.  I used both E43 and 44.  After it was dry I colored the edges with a flicking motion with E43, 42, and 41.  I was pleased with the over all look.  

I hope you join us in this challenge because it really is fun.  My teamies have some other color combos to check out.  Hop over to MakeItColourful.com to see what they came up with.

Here is the Color Palette...Feel free to pin it :)






Comments