That's Mr. Old Fart To You! by Whimsy


Say hello to "Mr. Old Fart", does he remind you of anyone?  I can't say I have an old fart in my family.  My Dad is very laid back and very funny! Most of these lines I would see him saying at the age of 3 not now.  The best one-liners came out of that man's mouth in his youngest years.  Oh, the family stories of Dad my young, Old Fart. 

The Old Fart is a clear stamp set and I used most of the sentiments on the card.  Yes, there are several more.  The Old Fart Die is Perfect and can be used for a birthday card.  Yes, there are birthday sentiments with this set. 


With this card, I just blasted my favorites.  Most old farts are mumbling to themselves and this is probably what they are thinking out loud.  lol!


Comments

Bunny said…
This is great, Rhea. A perfect card for the males in our life. In the years to come these sayings won't apply. Sigh..............technology is good and bad. [Bunny]`
Alison said…
Would love to this to be a digi stamp. Postage so expensive to NZ. So sad I Love it.