To The Top by Lili of the Valley



Happy Monday Friends.  Today I am working with Lili Of The Valley.  Here is To The Top, which is a new release for October.  There are 4 Yummy Vintage Boys that are just perfect for boys and men.

I mean really, isn't it so hard to find the perfect image for a male card?  Well, These 4 four digi images are just awesome and a must-have. 


I will be coloring all four hopefully this week to show just how wonderful they are.  I will be doing easy layouts, with and without dies. This card I did not use any dies.

I have been playing with skies lately.  I have not perfected it but the key is to keep trying.  For instance.  Now that I am looking at the photo on my BigMac there are a couple of things I should have done differently.  1.  At the face - I should have flicked from the edge of the face to the edge of the paper.  Because I flicked from the edge of the paper toward the face I fell short leaving what appears to be who knows what!  2. On the top edge of his hat, I should have carried the light all the way across.  The image appears to have a halo effect around the top.  I'm pretty sure skies don't do that.

His hat to create texture is nothing more than dotting with my blue combo.

The ground, well, honestly, I just did it and didn't think about it.  I needed to do something with the side of the hill to ground it.  Coloring some rocks at the base would have really been perfect!!!!  Now I think of it!!!!

I know you are going to go buy this adorable image.  And, for that reason, I have given you a very detailed color palette so you can see the exact colors and where I used them. 


Thanks for stopping by and until next time.....

Comments