Kinda Cute


I don't know about you,  But when I saw this image from Kinda Cute Stamp I laughed so hard.  Patricia Alverez has some of the best images to put your own wit too.   This sentiment just popped into my head,  I just went with it.


The clouds were fun.  I first airbrushed them with my copics.  Then I added the Nuvo Embellishment Mousse.  I used a small "Sofft Applicator" above and below the clouds to give them more depth.
Now the trick is to really blend it with a Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Brush in Glitter Gloss.  It moves the Mousse around just a bit.

I used the Nuvo Drops and created a solid line by placing them close together around the saying die cut.  Then I tear dropped them with a pick. 

Thanks for visiting and I will be back soon with Whimsy, Make It Crafty and some more fun Inspiration such as Sassy Cheryl Illustrations and LaLa Land.





Comments