Hello!  Whimsy is still bringing out more DoveArt Studio Stamps.  Here is Anchor.


The anchor is one of my favorites.  I use it in a lot of my classes because it covers many techniques such as weathered wood, sand shadows, cast shadows, rusted chain, and shine on the life-saving ring.  It also helps me teach to color something round.  Not only that, it is easy to make into a masculine card.  So yes this is one of my all-time favorite DoveArt Studio Stamps.  As a matter of fact, it will be included in my male card class in Connecticut as soon as we can settle the dates.   I am so excited.  All of the cards I share with you this month are going to be classes for Debbie and her customers at Inspiration Station!  So stand by....I am feeling better every day and ready to get back to work!

Don't forget I have online classes at PassionatePaperCreations.com.  I would love to see you there.


Comments

Cindy Groh said…
Outstanding nautical card. I'm at a loss for words and I feel unoriginal because my response to your cards is always WOW! But that's what I say to myself on every one of your cards.