Whimsy Stamps - DoveArt Studios


Hello, it's Wednesday, and I am back with more Whimsy Stamps.  Today is all about DoveArt Studios.  I bring you not one but two amazing images all colored up.


I love the serenity of this image.  It actually reminds me of a babbling brook I saw in Norway that had a similar bridge.  The water was very blue and ran along side a large hill.  I have a photo but I don't need to look at it because I can remember it as though I am standing on the bridge just staring at it. 

Now here is:

This image is simple and elegant at the same time.  Easy to make a Clean and Simple Card or a fussy card as I did here.   It could be a Chickadee or maybe it's Finch?  You color it as you see it.   Google is your friend when it comes to coloring images. 

Thanks for stopping by and I will return again next Wednesday with another Whimsy Surprise. 















Comments

Bunny said…
Both are very pretty. [Bunny]