Whimsy - NEW Teddy with Heart Balloon

Hello, it's Wednesday, and I am back with more Whimsy Stamps.  Today, I am sharing with you...

NEW Teddy with Heart Balloon



I adore how sweet this bear is.  I created the wood floor and the background with bubbles.  I'm suddenly addicted to bubbles and waterdrops.    

Wouldn't this bear be adorable in blue or purple and of course the usual brown tones?  It would be great for a birthday, congratulation on your baby and Valentines Day.  Or just you tell someone you love them.  I think this bear is so perfect!  

I am thinking of making this a class so I can show you all the techniques I used!  You would be surprised.  



Thanks for visiting again today and guess what....we are just about to release the goodies.  Ummmm yeah!  So stand by tight!!!

P.s.  I used the following dies to create the card. 
Lawn Fawn Dies

Comments

Unknown said…
Absolutely adorable, Rhea!!! I would take your class on this little cutie in a heartbeat! Miss you ~Amy S.
greggers said…
Love this card! I would take a technique class to be able to create a card like this!! Would make a great new baby greeting.