Saturday, November 19, 2016

Spreading Joy

Hello! Welcome to Passionate Paper Creations!
Lysa here with you today and I'm thrilled to be sharing a card I made using Creative Basics dies and this adorably sweet Holly Poinsettia image by a PPCF sponsor, Conie Fong Art!


After coloring her with Copic markers, I die cut the image (and the aqua piece) using the Fancy Rectangles & Layers die set, stamped the sentiment and adhered both die cut pieces onto my card base with another sheet of coordinating patterned paper. I finished off my card with some sparkle with the red glitter washi tape and holiday sequins!

Copics used: 
hair: 100, C3; skin: E000, E00, E21, R01, clothing: BG02, BG05, BG07, R17, R37, R89, R81, R83, R85, Y32, Y35, Y38; boots: C1, C3, C5; poinsettia/pot: R17, R32, R43, R35, W1, W3.

Thanks for stopping by &
 we look forward to seeing you at the Passionate Paper Creations & Friends Facebook Group



1 comment:

No Worries said...

My go to florist for everything. Was a line during the cold valentine’s day weekend (got my flowers) but it's to be expected. Guys from this Flower Delivery Near Me work hard and diligently through it all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...