Giggling Snowman -- Mo Manning


Hello Mo Fans!  Rhea here bringing you a few giggles.  Summer is in full swing that's for sure!  It's hot and most are enjoying swimming and vacations.  You are not even thinking that in just a few months the snow will be flying again!  Well, here in New York in the Finger Lakes Region we will likely have our first snow in October....SAY WHAT!  I think that's why I love this snowman, he thinks it's funny.  Me on the other hand coming from Arizona...not so much.


You can find Giggling Snowman here
or if you want to go straight to Mo's Shop and grab a few images just go here

To Create the Card I used my Dies - By DIEzyne Dies.  New Pierced Half Oval, New Half Circle Small, Stitched Flags, Stitched Strips, and Stitched Circles. and Pierced Ovals.
I first created the easel card with the half oval.
Then with the small half circle with the small full circle.
After the papers were layered.  I added a smaller circle than the half circle and cut the shape.  This created the window effect.  I secured the snowflake so it would float and spin.









Comments

Unknown said…
Wow Rhea! Your coloring is always so amazing. Love the colors you used, and that snowman is the cutest!
Hugs, Bonnie
Unknown said…
Great card, I love the sweet look on the snowman's face.
Maria said…
Hi Rhea ,He is adorable and your colouring in is lovely as usual.
Sorry but have you a craft store in NY you could recommend ? tfs
Maria


________63@yahoo.co.uk
Davi said…
Oh I love that cutie of an image and of course the stellar coloring!! The color combo of blues and berry is really beautiful!! Snow in Oct sounds crazy, its just starting to cool off a bit here :)
Bunny said…
This is really cute. I like the non traditional colors. Your coloring is super.