Monday, June 1, 2015

Azelea - Power Poppy Stamps




Welcome June!!!  Although the Azalea started blooming last month it's still a great way to bring in the month of June.  We are all settled into the new house and I am in full swing in the new studio working away.  

This beautiful image is a stamp by Power Poppy Stamps and I included it in my last class and boy was it fun.



I created the easel card using the new Half Brackets Die Set, Stitched Brackets, and Stitched Strips.  And let's not forget the New Dotted Wings and Puffy Things!  Then finished with a touch of May Arts Ribbon.

There are a few other supplies I used:





5 comments:

Becky said...

What a beautiful card. Love those flowers.

Deborah Artliff said...

Another beautiful card and the colours and your design are wonderful.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}

Tracy Welham said...

Lovely, gorgeous colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Jackie Scott said...

Love the light and very deep colors on the flowers! Very pretty card and great design.

CherylQuilts said...

Rhea, what a gorgeous card, and I love your coloring with such beautiful shading and fabulous depth! I also love the layout and the great dimension of the card. And congratulations on the new house and getting settled into your new studio! Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...