Power Poppy - Flowering Branches


Hello!  Today the Instant Gardner Team with Power Poppy Stamps is here sharing a new April Digital Release.  Flowering Branches is now available at Power Poppy Stamps.  Marcella has out done herself again with this amazing crabapple branch.  It's loaded with beautiful blooms and just in time to color up for Spring and Mother's Day!
You can find Flowering Branches by clicking HERE
If you want to see all of Power Poppy Digi's and Stamps click HERE
Here is my inspiration with this amazing image...


I used my dies, By DIEzyne Dies to create the card.  First I used the Large Rectangles with Stitched and Pierced edges to cut the image.  After I colored it I used Double Sided Circles to cut out the larger circle area from the large rectangle and the smaller circle to highlight the sentiment.    










Comments

Lisa Lara said…
So gorgeous Queen Rhea. I love how you shaded around the flowers! Also so great how you show what colors you used.
Lisa Lara said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beautiful image and gorgeous colouring as always Rhea.
Lorraine
CherylQuilts said…
Rhea, this is gorgeous! I love your coloring to give such depth to your image! Stunning, as always, and I love the card design! Hugs!
Viki Banaszak said…
That is a stunner! Such beautiful coloring!
Davi said…
Wow is that gorgeous!! The way you layered and cut out along with the lovely coloring give a stunning effect!!
Broni said…
This is fabulous, Rhea! I love your beautiful choice of colors!!
Debbie Olson said…
Rhea, this is FABULOUS--you rock!