New Lilacs by Power Poppy Stamps



Power Poppy Stamps has a new release today, it’s a digital stamp set, and it’s available in the Power Poppy Shop right now! 
Introducing, "French Lilacs"



I can't help myself but make backgrounds with these amazing florals.  Being digital gives so many options for layering, masking and sizing.  



I am excited to join the Instant Gardeners Group . Those of you who have been following Power Poppy for a while know that every so often Marcella would introduce digital sets.  Well, they are being released each month on the 15th.  So grab a cup of coffee and hop into each Gardeners Blog for a glimpse into spring!  






Comments

Unknown said…
God morning Rhea what a beautiful card I love the stamp and the colours are wonderful.
And the design is wonderful.

Hugs Debs xx
{Debs Cards– my personal blog}
dpkennedy said…
I absolutely love your layout of the digi image! Oh, and your coloring is fantastic! This is a real beauty!
Leslie Miller said…
I knew you'd do something amazing with this lilac! Your coloring of all Marcy's florals makes me swoon! Love how you filled the card with these gorgeous blooms!
CherylQuilts said…
Oh, Rhea, I just love how you've arranged these blooms on the card to fill it with beautiful color and depth! Stunning, as always! I love the colors and how the sentiment fits perfectly! Always such a delight to see your work! Gorgeous! Warm hugs!
Maria said…
Love your card. The way you used the French lilac is wonderful.
Lisa Lara said…
I love how you merged the two images Rhea. Wow.
Kathy Jones said…
HOLY SMOKES!!! This is just spectacular! Love the way you used the digi to create the overlapping blooms and the colours/colouring is just gorgeous!!
Broni said…
Rhea, I just love how you enlarge your digi images to fill the panel! And I do love how easy it is to mask with digi images!! Your card is fabulous!
Rhea this is amazing I just love how you’ve layered the images and how beautiful they look next to each other in the different colours. Gorgeous design!
Debbie Olson said…
Oh, Rhea--you ROCKED it! I need to come learn Photoshop manipulation form you, among other things! :-)