Piper - New from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps

I'm so excited the NEW Saturated Canary Stamps are now available at 
Here is Piper with Friends Sentiment which is also NEW.

Now for the best part....All of the new Saturated Canary Rubber Stamps are individually backed in cling foam and contour cut!  AND...so are the NEW Vintage Sentiments!!!!  
No more adding your own foam mount!
The stamp impression is AMAZING with the detail!
The price is AMAZING too....$10.99 and they are the perfect size for coloring!

Here is the Color Palette...Feel free to pin it!
Don't forget to join us on our Facebook Group and share your projects...it's a great place to share, learn and make friends!  Click HERE to join
I would also love to have you join me on my Facebook page...Click Here and send me a friend request!  




Comments