It's Tiddly Inks Spring Creation and Make It Colourful Challenge

Wow...there is a lot going on today.  No time for any April Fools Jokes :)

First up:
Make It Colourful Starts their new challenge!!
Easy is color with Teal and Purple
&
Hard is color on anything not white
Visit MakeItColourful.com to see all the amazing inspiration.
We would love to have you play along :)

Second is:
Tiddly Inks is also starting a challenge today!!
Make a Spring Creation
Wow, have my teamies created some yummy designs.
you have to check them out on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog
You should totally play along :)


Here I combined Make It Crafty Spring Elements (I have a complete list of each element below) with Tiddly Inks, Wryn Hanging Around.  I love the little scene this created.  It was fun to color it on Kraft Paper for the Make It Colourful Challenge.

I find American Crafts, kraft paper is the best for Copic Markers.  


Here is the Color Palette I used....Feel free to Pin it :)



Comments

Your coloring is magnificent! Love all that you do and you make the images come to life!
Gramma said…
Awesome! Too much glorious thought went into this masterpiece!
Hugz,
Gramma
Oh Rhea...I read your blog EVERY time you post and just drool over your coloring it's amazing!! I just don't post but I do stay awhile and just d r o o l !!