Spring Kiki La Rue

Hello,  today I am sharing a little C.C. Designs inspiration.  This is Spring Kiki La Rue.  This image is available in both digi and rubber.  
I really enjoyed designing this 6x6 card.  I used cream card stock and airbrushed it to match the theme.  Then added a little texture with burlap and alcohol.  Continued airbrushing with the flowers.  

I added more interest with tulle...I heated the edges for a vintage look :)  Of course I heated the sheer ribbon into its shape and to give it a more vintage look.  Oh....yay, my favorite embossing powder!  Shabby white by Stampendous.  That totally adds a little vintage feel.

Put a few dew drops on the branches and around the ribbon.  Shaped a few ivory leaves and I think that's about it.  But if you look down at the supply list zowie is it a big one!  Haha....boy was my desk a mess making this one.

Here is the Color Palette...Feel free to Pin it :)





Comments