Bee Olivia - CC Designs

New Releases at C.C. Designs!  
Yes, there are more new images to play with Bee Olivia is so sweet I had to color her.

I did do just a little "creative color placement" with her sweet little face.  I added eyes, a nose and round chubby cheeks.  This is quickly becoming one of my favorite things to color.  But I have to say...I have practiced a lot and made some really ugly faces in the process of learning.

Of course I had to finish Miss Olivia with lots of layers and texture.  And as soon as I get the Etsy store ready and my shipping boxes arrive she will go into the store for a new home.

Make sure to hop over the C.C. Designs Blog to get a sneak peak at what's going to be released.  Plus, there will be two more days of sneak peaks coming!!

Here is the Color Palette I used...Feel free to Pin It :)






Comments