It's time to start a new challenge at Tiddly Inks!
This time we are creating TAGS!!!
Yes, this is a tag. Actually it is two tags made into a card :) Super easy to do...
- Take two identical tags. They can measure whatever you like.
- Cut 1/2" off the left margin of one tag. This will become the "top tag"
- Score the "top tag" just below the punched hole and fold.
- Cover the bottom tag with desired pattern paper. Then the "top tag"
- Line up the bottom right corners and right edge. Adhere with adhesive. I used strong double sided tape.
- You should have enough margin left on the bottom tag to thread ribbon through the hole as shown above.
There you have a tag card
Now for the flowers. Yes I made these as well....
The flower comes from May Arts Ribbon.
- I air brushed the center of the flower to match my image. You can spritz or color how you wish.
- Fold all pedals toward the middle as shown in the center photo and twist.
- Stich into place. Make sure it is secure.
- Fold out and shape petals. Add pearl center or glitter or whatever you wish.
Here is the Color Palette...Feel free to pin it :)