Tiddly Inks Challenge #122 Anything Goes

Hello,  I am really excited to be the newest member of the Tiddly Inks Design Team.  I have been a fan of Christy's work for a long time and now I get to design for her.  Working with the incredibly talented color artist Christy has put together is such an honor.  Am I dreaming?  Someone needs to pinch me!  
For those of you who follow me know I do a lot of tutorials here.  Tiddly Inks images are going to make amazing coloring tutorials and tips and tricks to using copic markers.  So excited....

For the background I used a watercoloring technique with alcohol then textured and embossed.  The wings were palette blended using 2-3 markers together.  Final shading and drop shadows were done in the warm grays.  Ribbon is organza from May Arts which is heated and shaped airbrushed and spritzed.  Multiliners in black and warm gray were used for fine dot detailing as well as a white Signo pen from uni-ball.

These tips and techniques will be in future tutorials as well as others...I promise!

Here is the color palette feel free to pin it :)

Jump on over to the Challenge blog for more inspiration from my new team members!!!  
Play along with us...you could be chosen to win!!




Comments

Kelly said…
I love that you make new colors out of Copics that I have never seen, She is gorgeous!! Thanks for the Copic list, they look amazing on her. Congrats on the new DT and enjoy! You will bring them alot of fun!!
Hugs Kelly
cathylynn said…
Your coloring is beautiful as well as this image. Congrats on the DT position. You always do amazing work!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn
love your coloring and composition! new follower!! when you have a chance please follow me as well!

La-Vie
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC
Cindi said…
I absolutely love this! Your coloring is gorgeous (thanks for listing the colors) and I love the dots..she looks so sparkly!
Unknown said…
Your card is beautiful. So sweet and delicate with so much detail. I love it.
charlene said…
very pretty congrats on the new DT position! Well deserved
Maroeska said…
Thanks for your color palette. Love the E80's you used!
Beautiful!! Love the colors and the design...such a gorgeous image! xxx Ann Marie
Jodi said…
I am in awe of your work Rhea. So happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks... I can't wait to be inspired by you and learn from each creation you share.

Hugs,
Jodi
Kerri said…
love your site as well as your work..thanks a million for sharing your colour list that is a great help..def will stop again and again!!