Sweet Pea

Hello,
Today I am sharing Little Green by Sweet Pea Stamps.  I love the faces on these stamps. They are great for practicing coloring the shadows and highlights of a face as well as the eyes.  The hair on is another great practice too.  Never, stop practicing :)


This may not be one of my best but that's ok.  I have no problem in sharing my not so favorite pieces as well as my favorite pieces.  I do like how the background turned out with the texturing and the different green tones blended together.  I textured with alcohol and a piece of upholstery swatch.   Greens are not my favorite color and they can be difficult to blend.  However, G21, G94 and G99 are fabulous!  And they blend like a dream.



Comments

Scrapkonst said…
WOW! Crazy beautiful coloring!! How do you do that!? :D Amazing, well done! xx M