My First "No Line Stamping"

Hello,
My dearest friend is Jennifer Dove.  She pushes me to continually try new techniques with Copic Markers.  I've finally put my fear aside of no line stamping.  I have to admit, it wasn't easy.  But I am addicted!  It isn't my best work and I am ok with that.  Just like everything involving Copic it will take a lot of practice.

This made a perfect little note card.  The stamp is from Impression Obsession, Inc. H12004 Aislinn Adams.  Even though this is a dogwood  it reminded me of a plumeria as I was coloring it.  I know, plumeria has 5 petals, but I won't tell if you don't.  I am going to enter this in to I.O. Challenge this week.

Comments

Pam Hornschu said…
Wow. You did a beautiful job! Your mentor would be proud! I really need to play with that technique.
Liz Martin said…
This is beautiful. Where can I learn more?
Penny said…
Simply gorgeous! You are a fabulous colorist, Rhea! I don't think you need any "practice"! ;^)
Hugs, Penny
Have a great holiday!
paper fun said…
Very beautiful. Love the Fran-tage on it.

Mari
Unknown said…
Absolutely lovely!! I'm thinking of giving this technique a go but, like you I'm scared. I need a Jennifer Dove. I'm stuck in my bed due to disabilities so everything I learn is through the web. Ahh technology.