Prima Mixed Media Doll Stamps

Hello, It's Wednesday and this is Rhea here again bringing you a design for 7 Kids College Fund.  While at CHA this past January Tab and I just fell in love with Prima's new Mixed Media Doll Stamps!
Well, they are coming to 7 Kids and are now on Pre-order along with tons and tons of Prima's new goodies.  Click here to see What is coming.....Coming Soon From Prima

I actually have 2 that I played with and would like share this one with you today :)


I colored her with copic markers.  Skin tones E000, E21, E11, E33.  Dress was done in BV20, BV23, BV25 and BV29.  to soften and blend BV20 into the white of the paper for the highlights.   I choose to color with "High Contrast" because I like the "pop" and "wow" factor...lol.

You don't have to color them with copic markers!  Stamp and emboss.  Stamp them on pattern paper and cut them out like paper dolls...that's my future project with these!  Stamp and paint the dress or chalk it or whatever your heart desires.  They are so versatile.   I plan on collecting EVERYONE OF THEM because I have big plans.

Well, enough of my jibber, jabber...time to shop :)




Comments

just stunning!!! i love her dress...beautiful details :)
Dianne said…
Wow gorgeous Rhea, love the colors and the coloring is fabulous, the whole layout is fabulous thanks for sharing and have a great day, I'll look forward to seeing more...
Penny said…
Rhea, I can see why you love these stamps so much when you create a fab piece like this with one! WOW! Love it! Fantastic coloring--love the high contrast! Love the design, papers, colors, and fab embellies that you added! :^)
Hugs, Penny