Thank You Stampendous Family and Friends!


Hi Rhea Here again....Yup, I'm back,  I am doing and feeling great!  I wanted to do a special little something for all of you.  I was truly moved by the love and support I received from not only my design team family but the Stampendous friends as well.

I've been home for almost 2 weeks.  I am doing so well with my left side improving daily!  It still gets a little lazy toward the end of the day....but seriously, who doesn't!!  I am back to working in the advertising world during the day, designing by night and mopping my floors when ever I think about it!!  No the strokes did not effect my brain!  I discovered although I can do most of the things I use to do there were a couple that are not so easy.  Mopping is one of them!!!!  Try mopping your floor with your  opposite hand and you can understand...or better yet, try mopping with your feet!  LOL, if you try this you need to see my Neurologist!

There really are no words to express my gratitude to all of you, so I did what card makers do and made a card.


Here I've used SSC1105 Daisy Stem Trio, SSC173 Wedding Corners, Black Detail and Pirate Gold Detail Embossing Powders.

I used my white super smooth card stock and with my inking tool worked victorian velvet distress ink and dusty concord distress ink into the background.  I added a little black soot for the shading.  With the dusty concord ink I stamped the corner squiggles in all 4 corners and filled in a little on the open edges. Now you can stamp and emboss the Daisies.  With a coloring tool or chalking tool use dusty concord to color the pedals of the daisies.  Now repeat process on your smaller matching piece.  Stamp and emboss your sentiment first so you know where to stamp the daisies.  With 1/8' Sookwang double-sided tape run a strip across the bottom and cover with Gold Glitter Ritz.  With Glossy Accents generously place in centers of daisies then cover with tiny black beads.  Finish covering the pedals with glossy accents and let dry.  Assemble and you are done.

Hugs to all, Rhea

Comments

Penny said…
Absolutely beautiful, Rhea! Love the colors and the techniques! And I did not know about your stroke(s), but am very glad to hear that you are doing so well! I wish you the best of health from this moment on!
Sending a gargantuan hug,
Penny