Elegant Black and Gold Stampendous Design


Rhea here again with another Stampendous! design.  Today I created an elegant black and gold card to share.  I call it Romance.

I enjoyed using the Foliage Cube and Elegant Edges to create a formal and elegant card.  I started by embossing the busiest side of the Foliage Cube using Detailed Pirate Gold.  Then I punched out the circles.  I used the largest Elegant Edge at the bottom and the smallest at the top of the card.  I wrapped black satin ribbon to the top and bottom of these edges.  Finally, place a little tulle behind the circles and pop them up.  It's that easy.  

Romance by; Passionate Paper Creations
Here is a quick list of the products I used:

I hope you enjoy!

Comments

Penny said…
Really lovely card, Rhea!
Hugs,
Penny
JAVAGIRL said…
Love the color combo
Greta said…
Love elegant cards, especially using gold. This is fabulous!
Anonymous said…
I really lіke what you guуs are usually up too.

Such clevеr wоrk аnd exposure! Keep up the supеrb works guys I've included you guys to blogroll.
My blog ... pożyczka pod zastaw mieszkania