Good Morning, today I am sharing a little touch of spring.
Enjoy,
Rhea

Comments

Debbie said…
This is just stunning and your bird is the perfect touch of spring. Love it!!!

Hope your feeling better
Hugs
Debbie
Patti J said…
What a beautiful spring creation! It's gloomy and dismal, and oh so cold here - this is just what I needed! Your doily is the perfect background for that pretty tag! Thanks for sharing, and for coming to follow my blog. Hugs!
Ann said…
Beautiful, I love the vintage look of the tag, with the doily and tag. So nice to meet you.
Ann said…
Silly me, I meant with the doily and tulle. Ha!
Sugar Cards said…
Hi rhea!! its Grace from Sugar cards!
thanks for being my follower =)
I'm now your newest one =)
I love your creations! I hope I can be as creative as you in the future =)
cheers!